We are excited to welcome you to our practice! To serve you best, our Outreach and Enrollment Coordinators will meet with you before your new patient appointment for a Registration Visit. In some instances, this visit may occur after your new patient appointment. The goal of this visit is to collect information to assist in providing the best care and service and to help bring down financial barriers to receiving health care.
In summary, the Registration Visit is designed to:
- Welcome you and prepare you for your new patient appointment.
- Orient you to the practice, our services, our clinical team and benefits.
- Collect important information to prepare the provider for the new patient appointment.
- Register you in all the free patient tools we offer.
- Educate you on how to get the most out of being a patient at BVCHC.
- Assist you in applying for health insurance benefits or our sliding fee discount program.
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities (English)
- Authorization (English)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Demographic Intake (English)
- Parental Consent (English/Spanish)
If You are Already Insured
Please bring your:
- Photo ID,
- insurance card,
- current doctor’s information,
- and proof of address.
If you are applying for insurance you may need to schedule a separate appointment.
Patient Complaint Hotline
Call our Patient Complaint Hotline with any issues, concerns or to file a complaint. Your information is confidential and can make a difference in the services we provide.
Please note when calling: (401) 312-9878, you will be prompted to leave a voicemail, please allow up to two business days for a call back!